Certified minority and women-owned (MWBE) digital agency. We celebrate diversity through our staff, clients and offerings.
Squeaky helps brands – large and small, from startups to established organizations – with digital strategy and development needs that provide meaningful engagement across all platforms. Below are a few examples. Our client list also provides a sampling of the different industries we’ve worked in.
- Sweet Leaf Tea+
- Sweet Leaf + Luke Bryan+
- New York Lottery+
- Arcade Beauty+
- The Principal Financial Group+
- Jackie Robinson Foundation+
- I Had Cancer+
- Cancer and Careers+
- Eleva Coffee+
WHAT WE DO
We build, launch and grow brands by developing cross-channel, insights-driven strategies that are guided by comprehensive research and a thorough understanding of our client’s wants, needs and dreams.
From Startups to well established brands, our collaborative approach puts user experience at the forefront. Our strategists and designers work together to uncover the brand’s purpose and deliver it to audiences with craft and creativity.
We combine strategic insights and our expertise of user behavior with clients goals to develop custom technology solutions through platforms such as Drupal, Sitecore, and WordPress to name a few. Everything we build is designed for an efficient, sustainable and successful online position in an ever-changing digital world.
We develop integrated communications plans and social media strategies that help our clients tell compelling stories that allow them to connect and engage with the right people, at the right time, in all of the right places.
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Squeaky is a certified diversity supplier and minority-owned agency. Founded in 2001 in NYC and led by an experienced management team of industry veterans, Squeaky helps clients large and small create experiences that drive meaningful engagement online.
ANTHONY DEL MONTEPRESIDENT, FOUNDERHablo poquito español
MAILET LOPEZCO-FOUNDERHablo español
LYNN SERRACREATIVE DIRECTORLavorando sul mio italiano
MAHMUD FERDOUSTECH DIRECTORআমি বাংলা বলতে পারি।
CUCAUNDOCUMENTED WORKERSpirit Talker
AWARDS & SABOR
Earned Industry Recognition.
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise
- Webby Awards
- W3 Awards
- Pixel Awards
- Davey Awards
- HOW Interactive Design
- Communication Arts WebPick
- AVA Digital Awards
- American Advertising Federation
- Communicator Awards
- Best in Biz Awards
- Creativity Media & Interactive Awards
- American Design Awards
- "Happy people are creative people, and creativity is the heartbeat of innovation."
- "Stop crying, have a beer and go on YouTube."
- "If I lost my pointer fingers, I wouldn't be able to type."
- "I do NOT look like Sally Draper!"
- "I never read the book but I saw the cartoon."
- "You don't go to Yoda and say what is this thing for..."
- "If a person says 'bro' more than five times in a meeting you should probably abandon the meeting."
New York, NY 10013
New York, NY 10013